Contributed by Gerra Avery
1. What makes you unique as an agency?
I think we are unique because we are a family owned business. We all work well together and bring that sense of family to our relationships with our actors. Do not get me wrong, it cannot all be daisies and roses, but we all genuinely care for one another and that is the foundation of our agency.
2. How long have you been in business?
We have been in business since 2004; 2007 we took on actors. So 14 years.
3. What do you look for in an actor who is seeking representation with you?
We look for what we do not have, actors with credits, and that wow factor. BUT Ultimately it boils down to well-trained professionals who are ready to hustle!
4. What is your best piece of advice for actors working in the SE?
As mentioned above, the best actors are hustlers. You must constantly be moving to make things happen for yourself. You MUST put in the work! When we see this in an actor, it makes us work harder for them.
5. Share a success story with us. Keep in mind it can be for you as an agent or specific to a client and their journey.
With so much gratitude, we have had so many! But what comes to mind is one actor in particular, one of his first tapes: he wore a fur and bones around his neck then dimmed the lights for "ambiance." We hung in there with this actor because of our relationship with him and now he is a series regular on a very popular show. It warms my heart to even mention that story.